Fri, Mar 13|
Location is ONLINE
AIM Training: Chicago
Dr. Dixon, author of AIM will be presenting! Thank you West Side Children's Therapy for hosting us!
Time & Location
Mar 13, 2020, 8:30 AM – Mar 14, 2020, 4:00 PM
Location is ONLINE
About The Event
Thank you West Side Children's Therapy for hosting this AIM training at your location!
A 12 HOUR TRAINING ON THE NEW AIM CURRICULUM.
$400, *12 BCBA CEU's
About the AIM 2-Day Training The purpose of this training is to provide an overview of AIM and training on general AIM practices. This workshop includes material covering background, research, and application of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and how it is integrated with mindfulness and behavior management into our comprehensive AIM system. Learn how to refine your ACT delivery skills and maximize impact for your clients and students. This extremely interactive training ensures that the knowledge gained transfers to demonstrated skills. Instruction will be tailored to meet the needs of attendees, including those who work in schools, clinics and in-home settings.Learning Objectives:In this introductory training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic theoretical foundations of the AIM Curriculum.
- Implement AIM Curriculum therapeutic exercises in a group setting.
- Develop behavior management and social-emotional interventions individualized for specific service delivery settings.
- Complete and interpret various AIM Curriculum data collection forms, treatment integrity evaluations, and progress monitoring assessments.
- Integrate mindfulness, ACT, and ABA intervention in service delivery for children and adolescents.
- 8-830 Registration
- 830-1000 Presentation
- 1000-1015 Break
- 1015-1145 Presentation
- 1145-1245 Lunch Break
- 1245-215 Presentation
- 215-230 Break
- 230-400 Presentation
*Emergent Learning is an Approved Continuing Education provider.The BACB does not warrant, endorse, sponsor, or approve or partner with the event, organization, or instructor.
AIM Training: Chicago, IL
AIM Chicago Student Ticket