AIM Training: Philadelphia (ONLINE)
Time & Location
About The Event
A 12 HOUR TRAINING ON THE NEW AIM CURRICULUM.
$400, *12 BCBA Learning CEs
About the AIM 2-Day Training
The purpose of this training is to provide an overview of AIM and training on general AIM practices. This workshop includes material covering background, research, and application of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and how it is integrated with mindfulness and behavior management into our comprehensive AIM system. Learn how to refine your ACT delivery skills and maximize impact for your clients and students. This extremely interactive training ensures that the knowledge gained transfers to demonstrated skills. Instruction will be tailored to meet the needs of attendees, including those who work in schools, clinics and in-home settings.
Learning Objectives: In this AIM training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the general history of mindfulness and how it evolved in the western world.
- Explain how a behaivoral conceptualization of mindfulness can be operationalized.
- Describe some of the physical and psychological health benefits of mindfulness, and the distinctions between objective measurable dependent variables relevant for behavior analysts, and constructs that should be avoided.
- Provide a detailed description of the ACT model and its roots in emeprically-based work on derived relational responding.
- Explain the 6 core ACT processes and how a behavior analyst can operationally define and gather data on each process.
- Understand the basic theoretical foundations of the AIM Curriculum.
- Provide detail on how AIM incorporates contingency management into its intervention process.
- Desribe the role of functional assessment and functional consequences that are necessary for utilzation in 1:1 intervention protocols, classroom based interventions, and adaptions necessary for full school interventions.
- Implement AIM Curriculum therapeutic exercises in a group setting.
- Develop behavior management and social-emotional interventions individualized for specific service delivery settings.
- Complete and interpret various AIM Curriculum data collection forms, treatment integrity evaluations, and progress monitoring assessments.
- Explain clearly how to integrate mindfulness, ACT, and ABA intervention in service delivery for children and adolescents.
- Day 1 Prerecorded training, Presented by Dr. Dixon
- Day 2 Live interactive ONLINE training experience with Dr. Dana Paliliunas, coauthor of AIM
*Emergent Learning is an Approved Continuing Education provider.The BACB does not warrant, endorse, sponsor, or approve or partner with the event, organization, or instructor.
- AIM Training: Philadelphia$400$4000$0
- AIM Philadelphia Student Tcket$360$3600$0