AIM Training Workshop: Seattle, Washington
Time & Location
About The Event
AIM: A Behavior Analytic Curriculum for Social Emotional Development in Children is a new approach to intervention that synthesizes Mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to develop prosocial behavior among children and adolescents. In this introductory workshop, attendees will learn the basics of the three intervention components and gain hands on experience with AIM's ACT and Mindfulness lessons as well as completing AIM forms, data sheets, and assessments. Learn how AIM can be implemented to meet the social-emotional and behavioral needs of your students or clients.
In this introductory training, participants will be able to:
1) Understand the basic theoretical foundations of the AIM Curriculum.
2) Implement AIM Curriculum therapeutic exercises in a group setting.
3) Develop behavior management and social-emotional interventions individualized for specific service delivery settings.
4) Complete and interpret various AIM Curriculum data collection forms, treatment integrity evaluations, and progress monitoring assessments.
5) Integrate mindfulness, ACT, and ABA intervention in service delivery for children and adolescents.